Starfield Starfield

Good Stuff

It would have been nice if there was more options for the Stars. Like more colours, sizes shapes etc. I liked they way you could move around aswell, I would have prefered to maneuver more quickly though. Other than that, overall very nice. It's good the way you could move the place the stars were being created.
I think something like this with more features would do well. Good Job.

liam0 responds:

Cool.. thanks for the review and ideas!

::Alien Attack 2.0:: ::Alien Attack 2.0::

Quite good

Yeh this is quite good. The sound FX were really good and the music went well with it. The graphics were nice and simple aswell. A couple of nitpicks, my ship randomly wouldnt move every now and then for a about a second or two, usually after I picked things up, and it would also have been good if the targets exploded when you shot them. Other than that, really good game. You obviously have some skill with programming, so lets see some more stuff.

Good Job

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

Well

You dont deserve this score because...

1. You probably havent asked Mr Firth if you can make this.

2. You've ripped graphics from his cartoons

3. You leave ridiculous reviews for other people. Telling people to die is just stupid.

bricks... bricks...

Very Nice

For a few hours work, this is reallly good. I liked the way you layed everything out. It looked quite proffessional. Keep up the good work.

psychodad responds:

tnx

FlashTrek: Broken Mirror FlashTrek: Broken Mirror

Gave it a 5 before I played it

From what i've played so far this is superb, it will take time to get used to it but I know I will be addicted. I like the whole background story to it aswell, makes it seem more real. I'd have prefered it if it was in the normal trek universe :p but it's still brilliant. I mastered your other trek games, and i'm sure I will with this (well it might take a while) thanks for making it!

Dan

vex-xiang responds:

Thanks for playing. I hope you enjoy it!

protector of earth 2 protector of earth 2

Not Bad..

Quite good, but it needs improvement. I notice you used the nebula in the background from one of the sample files, which is why I gave you a low graphics score. The frame rate was a bit too low aswell, but other than that it was a good game, looking forward to more.

Newgrounds Tetris Project Newgrounds Tetris Project

Yeh, it's good

Its a good game, the graphics are nice however I think the layout is a bit awkward, so you just need to tidy things up a bit.

But overall, a nice game.

Eric-McTrainshit responds:

Yeah I will clean it up when I get further in the making, and I will put Humor and backround selection in it.

Gravity Launch Gravity Launch

Superb

This is very addictive, I'm gonna have to add this to my list of favourite submissions, good job.

Hope you make more

OFatalO responds:

I will =D. Thanks for adding it to your favorites list :)

FlashTrek: Assault FlashTrek: Assault

Star Trek Rules!!

This is a great game, very addictive. All the Trek stuff you've made is brilliant. Keep it up!

Star Trek Rules!!!

Salter out

Build a Robot Build a Robot

Very Good

Yeh this is quite good. It's really good graphically. Some Sound FX and Music would be great. Good Job.