Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

haha

Made me laugh, weird and random, thats what I like. Keep it up.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Excellent

I liked that alot. It was very creative and you made it really well. Nicely animated and the Sound FX were really good and well used. I'm trying to think of some advice but i cant think of any. You seem to know what your doing. Good luck with your future stuff.

Scythe: TBH teaser Scythe: TBH teaser

ok good

The best thing about this is the sound FX and music. They were nicely done, you've obviously put alot of thought into it. Your graphics have an interesting style, quite unique, but could be tidied up a bit. Looked a bit rough in places. The explosion fx were very good, they worked well. Good luck with the whole thing, looking forward to it.

Starfield Starfield

Good Stuff

It would have been nice if there was more options for the Stars. Like more colours, sizes shapes etc. I liked they way you could move around aswell, I would have prefered to maneuver more quickly though. Other than that, overall very nice. It's good the way you could move the place the stars were being created.
I think something like this with more features would do well. Good Job.

liam0 responds:

Cool.. thanks for the review and ideas!

::Alien Attack 2.0:: ::Alien Attack 2.0::

Quite good

Yeh this is quite good. The sound FX were really good and the music went well with it. The graphics were nice and simple aswell. A couple of nitpicks, my ship randomly wouldnt move every now and then for a about a second or two, usually after I picked things up, and it would also have been good if the targets exploded when you shot them. Other than that, really good game. You obviously have some skill with programming, so lets see some more stuff.

Good Job

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

Well

You dont deserve this score because...

1. You probably havent asked Mr Firth if you can make this.

2. You've ripped graphics from his cartoons

3. You leave ridiculous reviews for other people. Telling people to die is just stupid.